Monday 6 May 2013

A Bit of extra incentive!

Oh yes, I am on a roll this weekend!!!  Thought I would post a few more to maybe give you a little incentive!



 
A quirky one! Love the new dies from Creata! Birdcage is a dream to work with! And the buckles are so sweet! New paper from the new pads, a sherri digi and a few gems!




 
Love blue!!! Have to say one of my favourites! The cloud dies are a dream through the joy, beautiful new vibrant paper out of the new pads, fantastic free embellishments with the metal embellishments ( create and craft). What a "Joy" to make! xx


 
Homage to our dear carley! found this flowery paper and just had to make a shabby card with the carley digi! Mixed in a creata embellishment, flourish and card made with the new craft card!
Im very pleased with the result!


Shabby chic ! what a gorgeous design by sherri! Just had to make and do a brown and beige theme with this. Ripped and teared the new paper (it hurt but I had to do it!!!) for the corners, dies all by joy!
 
Well, 2 posts today! Hope I have made up for my absence.
Best wishes, Michelle xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment