Monday 6 May 2013

Hurrah!!!!

Hello one and all!!! Hope you are having a wonderfull bank holiday monday!

Thought I would share some of my cards I have been making over the weekend for Carleys Thursday show!


 
Loving this one as obviously with a name like Michelle alot of people call me Shell and my son loves water! This was made with a sherri digi (of course,one of my favourite have to say!) the wonderfull Creata craft card which I used for the card base and ripped and teared for the 2 corners. New paper from the brand new pads from creata, more craft card run through the joy using the Joy dies! A few dollops of pearly doodles and voila!!!
 

 
this is an extremely affective card. Another new paper from the Creata pads, craft card to make up the card. I have jewelled or pearly doodled the centre of the flowers randomly. The buckle is made from a Joy die on my joy and then pearly doodled!!! Obviously a Sherri digi (think this is our gill!)  Stunningly simple but gorgeous!


Bit of a different one for me! Card base made from the fabulous Creata craft card, a sheet from the new paper pads. I have used a Martha stewart punch to cut into the sheet, then layered so you can see the craft card behind it. Have used the debris to make the flowers a cut another couple out of the craft card (no waste in this house!)  A sweet sherri die just begged to be used along with some new dies from creata (see their shop!)  Metal embelishments to give it that extra touch (obviously creata available from Create and Craft) and finally pearly doodles round the edge and gems from my stash!

Very summery I think! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment