Saturday 4 May 2013

Making anywhere!

Goodmorning! So sorry I have been quiet this week. My little man keeps me extremely busy.

I have been creating this morning on my bedroom floor would you believe!!!

Here are some of my effors!


 
This one was of course using one of sherris digis which I coloured in a combination of promarkers and copics. Matted onto creata mirri. A beautifull paper from one of the new release books, a joy die frame which I cut twice using my joy, cut in half made into semi hearts. The bird is also a joy die. The silver flourish is a spellbinders and to finish off paper flowers from my stash!
 
Hope you like the result!



Bit of a dramatic one this one  ...very James bond I think! Sherris lovely design just had to have a dramatic feel on this one. A joy die used and paper stash flowers
 
Simple but affective!
 


Had to just go overboard with the pink on this one! Sometimes having no girls I can get quite masculine in my colour themes! Again, used one of the sheets of paper used from the new design pads, joy dies, doilies, creata mirri card and paper stash flowers. And, obviously, a sherri design!
 
Hope you like! Will be on the floor later!!!
Michelle xx

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, such beautiful cards, love the colouring of your digis and your joycrafts dies. Thanks for entering into our new challenge and hope to see you back again. Please remember to show a link to our challenge blog in your blog posting. thanks
    Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill. Hope carley will add me to her site shortly and have no idea how to add a link! xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you Michelle for entering our first challenge . Your cards are amazing and such wonderful mixture of colour and design .They all show case the creata products perfectly .
    Good luck . Hugs Caroline DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Cant get in a rutt with creata!!! xx

    ReplyDelete