Saturday 1 June 2013

Saturday Morning! Wakey Wakey!!!

Good morning Peeps!!! 

Here is my first post of the day!


 
Of course no introduction needed here  - yet another Sherri design! This time I embossed the metalic creata card with the Crafters Companion Embossalicious and doesnt it look fabulous!!! The new joy dies are devine and I used the hammered card for these and colour tinted them with a chalk ink pad with a touch of mirror card to break it up! Embellishment by creata and I used promarkers to colour! Tassle from stash! Love this affect!


A simple yet affective one this time using the new creata glitter peel off on Create and Craft. Stunning I hope you agree! Teamed with the white hammered card and a couple of white flowers also out of white hammered card and a bit of bling! These new Joy flower dies I am just loving!

Have a Terrific day!

Love Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment