Monday 7 July 2014

Toni Arthurs - A fantastic Artist

Morning All!!!

Just had to show you what I have been up to! I try not to get into a rut with my crafting and like many varied styles. However this past two weeks I have stumbled across a fantastic artist called Toni Arthurs on Facebook. Her digis are absolutely fantastic and I am colouring like mad!

Here is a couple of samples I have made using just one of her fabulous digis.

This first one is obviously Christmas. Using the fabulous creata Christmas papers and crochet trim available on the show on 14th July at 3pm. Coloured with Graphit markers.
 

Completely different colour tones! using graphits again but a more delicate, every day card.
 
Hope you like my todays samples...will be posting lots more this week so keep your peepers peeled!!!
 
Love michelle xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment