Saturday 14 March 2015

Happy Mothers Day from Lacy Sunshine and Me!


Good Morning folks

Well today I am showing you a little make I have just done for our mad march winds theme this month over on the Lacy Sunshine blog!





Yep I did I lovely windmill for my garden!
 
Here is how I did it!
 
Using my promarkers I coloured this gorgeous image in by Heather Valentin.
 
Colours used are Cloud blue, saddle brown, coral, vanilla, solstice blue, cobolt blue, lime green, pebble blue, frosted jade.
 
 With a 12 x 12 piece of cordinations paper I folder like above and cut mid way down each line to create the windmill
 
 I attached in centre with extra strong tape and punch a hole through the centre with my cropadile
 

2 skewers which I wrapped green ribbon round. I punched round the lovely digi with a tonic die, punched a hole through and inserted a lovely flower brad through the digi, windmill and attached through the ribbon
 
And here is the finished article! hope you like my mothers day make!
 
With lots of love
 
Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment